Saturday, May 14, 2011

32 - Music

Merit Badge:  Music
Counselor:  Cindy Larsen
Sponsor:  American Fork Fitness Center
Earned:  May 14, 2011



                        WEB: What did I have to do to earn this merit badge?


Cindy, Music Merit Badge Counselor,
taught us all the musical signs and
terms of a score as well as how
to lead music.

"Down, swing in, swing out, up"
This is the proper leading technique
for 4/4 time.

Cindy is teaching another one of the scouts in the music
class how to lead.

I bet if I beat this homemade drum
at home it would really annoy my mom!

For one of the requirements I attended the
musical, "Suessical", at Brigham Young University
with my mom and sisters.

The performance was held in the
De Jong Concert Hall on the BYU campus.

Here I am waiting patiently inside
the De Jong Concert Hall for
the musical to start.
(It started 15 minutes late.)

"Suessical" was worth the wait.
My sisters and I enjoyed the dancing
and music, but especially
the crazy Cat-in-the-Hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment